This smoothie tastes of summer- it's the perfect way to start your morning because it takes 5 minutes to make. I pre-freeze my bananas and pineapple because I like my smoothie cold, but you can use fresh ingredients as well. I like to pretend I'm going on a tropical vacation instead of to work- we can dream right!? I topped my smoothie with pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes, banana and a tad of Matcha green tea.
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups unsweetened, organic coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 container siggi's coconut yogurt
Other optional additions:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, organic coconut flakes (optional)
- 2-3 scoops of your favorite protein powder
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- Place kale and coconut water into your blender and blend until kale has completely broken down and created a juice-like consistency
- Add frozen pineapple, banana, yogurt and optional add-ins and blend until smooth
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!