Each bowl has almost 4 servings of vegetables and includes complex carbs and healthy fats! Feel free to add brown rice, quinoa or another yummy whole grain.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower 8
- 2 medium sweet potatoes 4
- 6 large multi-colored carrots 1
- 4 cups steamed kale 1
- 2 large beets 1
- 1 avocado
- 2-3 cloves raw OR roasted garlic (roasted garlic gives more of a sweet flavor and raw garlic gives a spicy flavor!)
- 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized florets and the carrots into medium sized pieces and spread out on a baking sheet
- Slice sweet potatoes (with the skins on) into thin rounds and place on a separate baking sheet
- Drizzle olive oil over the veggies and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss veggies until evenly coated with oil
- Place veggies in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and tender
- Meanwhile, heat up 1 tsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat, peel and spiralize or chop up the beets into small pieces and sautee for 7-10 minutes until soft.
- In a food processor or blender, add the avocado, garlic, lemon/lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and adjust any of the ingredients to taste.
- Assemble your veggies in a bowl or on a plate and drizzle some sauce on top! Enjoy!!