- 6 pieces of sweet corn (husks on!)
- 1/2 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro (+ a little extra for garnish)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Smoked paprika (to sprinkle on top)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedges for serving
- Fill your sink (or a large bucket) with water and soak corn with the husks on for about 5 minutes
- Remove corn from the water and shake off excess
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Lay the corn husks on the grill and close the lid. Turn the corn every 5 minutes for about 15-20 minutes or until the corn is cooked and tender. NOTE: you can also do this in an oven preheated to about 450 degrees F or underneath the broiler.
- Let the corn cool for a few minutes and remove the husks.
- In a food processor, combine, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and garlic and pulse until well blended.
- Spread or drizzle the dressing on top of the corn. Sprinkle with paprika, cotija cheese and cilantro.